“Whether you’re an Olympic athlete or a periodic pavement pounder, happy feet can make all the difference. For runners, selecting running shoes is akin to purchasing a house or a car; you’re going to spend a lot of time in them, so you want something you really like. In addition to a comfortable ride, shoes can play a major role in keeping you running strong.” – Running Competitor
Read more at http://running.competitor.com/2014/09/shoes-and-gear/running-101-how-to-select-the-best-pair-of-running-shoes_49598#j7KJ5i6R8gxT0Ud3.99
For the 2016 edition, Cardimax-Clark Ultramarathon and Brooks Running (Sports Resources, Inc.) have partnered to offer the first 300 registered runners, special discount vouchers of P500 on their purchase of Brooks Running Shoes.
We want you to Run Happy!
Here are two of the most recommended shoes by our friends from Brooks. The two models are ideal for the hours you will spend on the road, during your training and races. Other models are also available at RUNNR, Select Tobys Stores, The SM store, Olympic Village, ROX.
Registered runners can claim their Brooks discount voucher at Runnr. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can advise the store. You may also opt to claim them during our training runs or at the Race Kit claiming.
Product: Adrenaline GTS 16
These trusted, go-to running shoes for men are the perfect balance of support and softcushion, and especially great for those who tend to pronate. The midsole dynamically adapts to every step thanks to our DNA midsole, while your body is guided into it’s natural alignment with the help of a supportive Progressive Diagonal Rollbar. Plus, smooth heel-to-toe transitions are made possible by our Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad.
This sixteenth edition is more plush than ever—an updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact away from the foot. Also new to this men’s/women’s running shoe is a nearly seamless design that provides a comfortable and secure fit. Set out for an effortless run in this popular running shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact outward
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
Price: P6,295.00 Available at: RUNNR, Select Tobys Stores, The SM store, Olympic Village, ROX
- Shoe Category: Cushion
- Surface: Road/Track
- Arch: Flat, Medium,
- Support Level Support
Product: Transcend 3
Award: Runner’s World Best Update March 2016 . These running shoes are our most cushioned style with great support. Perfect for the runner who may pronate, this shoe goes even further, addressing how the entire body moves. The midsole dynamically adapt to every step thanks to our soft Super DNA midsole; and IDEAL Pressure Zones that evenly disperse impact away from the body. Guide Rails that frame the outside of the shoe keep your body running the way it wants to run, and a rounded heel aids support and minimizes joint stress to keep you cruising along. Plus, our new laser-cut mesh creates an even better fit in addition to keeping feet cool and dry. The Transcend 3 is our most technically-advanced running shoe, so go ahead—safely rack up the miles in plush comfort.
- Super DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride with the ultimate soft feel underfoot
- Guide Rails ease the body back into its natural motion path
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact away from the body for an effortless ride
- New engineered laser-cut mesh enhances the fit and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Plush interior delivers luxurious comfort
Price: P7,995.00 Available at: RUNNR, Selected Toby’s Sports, ROX and Select The SM Store.
- Shoe Category: Cushion me
- Surface: Road/Track
- Arch: Medium, Flat
- Body Build: Small, Medium, Large