Runners are considered official finishers if they have completed the course within the prescribed cut-off time (with no violation of the race rules and regulations) as follows:
50KM – 10 Hours
50KM Relay – 10 Hours
100KM Relay – 18 Hours
100KM – 18 Hours
Finishers will receive a medal, finisher’s shirt and post-race meal.
We will be recognizing the efforts of our fastest competitors as follows:
1. TEAM CHAMPION (for 50K Challenge and 100K Championship)
Any team with a minimum of five registered runners (with at least one female member) is qualified to win the team championship for each category. Each runner should indicate the Official Team that they are representing upon registration. The top five fastest time will be considered as the team entry. The Team with the fastest average accumulated time on race day gets the “Clark Ultramarathon Team Champion title.”
HOW TO BE QUALIFIED TO THE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
– Apply individually at RaceYaya.com
– Submit Team Profile (Name, Description, Logo/Group Photo) one month before race day.
– Submit the Name of all Team Members. Team Members should all be officially registered and there should be one female member at a minimum.
2. TOP THREE RELAY TEAM
3. TOP THREE MALE AND FEMALE OVERALL (for 50K Challenge and 100K Championship)
4. TOP THREE AGE GROUP
50 and above, 40-49, ,30-39,29 and below
All winners will receive special tokens and gift from the sponsors and organizers.