Please review Race Details for qualifications and restrictions. Read here
RACE KIT CLAIMING
Race kit claiming will start on Saturday, September 9, at 10 am in Clark Parade Grounds
1) Valid ID with birthdate. This should bear the same name as your registered name on the application form. Please check the start list published in the website before race day to validate your entry details. All runners with 3-digit Bib Number still have lacking requirements. For concerns, please send us an email.
2) Signed Waiver
Please proceed to the Race Kit Claiming Venue (TBA) between 10am to 4pm of September 3 for the following: 1) RaceYaya timing bracelet- This will be attached to you and should not be removed until you cross the finish line; 2) Mandatory Gear Check; 3) Mandatory Photo with Race Bib.
By entering the race, each runner undertakes to bring with him/her all the mandatory items as listed below throughout the race. Failure to do so will result in application of the time penalties or disqualification at the discretion of the race organizer.
1) Working headlamp/torch light. During the day, this item may be stored in the drop bag. It is the runner’s responsibility to have the headlamp/torch light from dusk to dawn.
2) Reflective vest or any bright blinking accessory during night time running;
3)Water bottle with a minimum capacity of 13 ounces /350ml;
4)Foldable cup or other container suitable for drinking at the water station (may be the same as item 3). Note that there will be no cups at aid stations.
Runner must check in between 10 am – 4pm to present their gears. Random check will be conducted during the race and time penalty and DQ may be imposed.
RACEYaya Timing Bracelet
- Should always be worn; only the finish line marshal can remove it.
- This must be surrendered at the Finish Line. Failure to do so would result to disqualification.
- Runners who DNF should remove the timing bracelet after submitting themselves for DNF status.
- RUNNERS have the responsibility to submit themselves for CHECK-IN at designated time checkpoint stations.
- CLARK MAIN GATE
- MABALACAT GATE
- SCTEX GATE
- SAN VICENTE U-TURN
- START AND FINISH LINE
- SURPRISE CHECKPOINTS